Welcome to Sharon Rosenbloom’s website, www.sharonrosenbloom.com (the “Site”). This website offers counselling services, as well as e-commerce functionality for books and other products. By accessing or using the Site, you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (the “Terms of Service”). If you do not agree to all of these terms, please do not use this Site.
- Agreement to Terms
By using this Site, you represent that you have read and understood these Terms of Service and agree to be bound by them. If you do not agree to these Terms of Service, you must not use this Site.
- Use of the Site
You may use the Site only for lawful purposes and in accordance with these Terms of Service. You agree not to use the Site:
• In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the UK or other countries).
• For the purpose of exploiting, harming or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information or otherwise.
• To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any “junk mail”, “chain letter” or “spam” or any other similar solicitation.
• To impersonate or attempt to impersonate Sharon Rosenbloom or any other person or entity associated with the Site.
• To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Site, or which, as determined by Sharon Rosenbloom, may harm Sharon Rosenbloom or users of the Site or expose them to liability.
- Intellectual Property Rights
The Site and its entire contents, features and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video and audio, and the design, selection and arrangement thereof), are owned by Sharon Rosenbloom, its licensors or other providers of such material and are protected by UK and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
These Terms of Service permit you to use the Site for your personal, non-commercial use only. You must not reproduce, distribute, modify, create derivative works of, publicly display, publicly perform, republish, download, store or transmit any of the material on our Site, except as follows:
• Your computer may temporarily store copies of such materials in RAM incidental to your accessing and viewing those materials.
• You may store files that are automatically cached by your Web browser for display enhancement purposes.
• You may print or download one copy of a reasonable number of pages of the Site for your own personal, non-commercial use and not for further reproduction, publication or distribution.
- Counselling Services
Sharon Rosenbloom is a professional counsellor and psychotherapist, and the counselling services provided on this Site are for informational purposes only. The counselling services are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or medical condition.
- Disclaimer of Warranties
The content and services provided on this Site are provided “as is” and without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
- Limitation of Liability
In no event shall Sharon Rosenbloom, its affiliates or any of their respective directors, officers, employees, agents or content or service providers be liable for any indirect, special, incidental, consequential, exemplary or punitive damages arising from or directly or indirectly related to the use of, or the inability to use, the Site or the content, materials and functions related thereto, including without limitation, loss of revenue, or anticipated profits, or lost business or lost sales, even if Sharon Rosenbloom or its representative has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Sharon Rosenbloom, its affiliates and their respective directors, officers, employees, agents and content or service providers from and against any claims, liabilities, damages, judgments, awards, losses, costs, expenses or fees (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) arising out of or relating to your violation of these Terms of Service or your use of the Site.
- Changes to the Site and Terms of Service
Sharon Rosenbloom reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, any aspect of the Site or the services provided on it, with or without notice to you. Sharon Rosenbloom also reserves the right to change these Terms of Service at any time, and your continued use of the Site following any such changes shall be deemed to indicate your acceptance of such changes.
Sharon Rosenbloom reserves the right to terminate your access to the Site or to any or all of its services at any time without notice for any reason whatsoever.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction
These Terms of Service shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United Kingdom without regard to its conflicts of law principles. Any legal action or proceeding relating to your access to or use of the Site or these Terms of Service shall be instituted in a court of competent jurisdiction in the United Kingdom, and you hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of such court.
- Entire Agreement
If you have any questions about these Terms of Service, please use the form on the contact us.